Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All sold please delete. As new Angel A1 Fly (£200 ono)

ironclaw

Apr 15, 2009
Would you be willing to send the A1 to Ireland? I know I have no rep on here but I'm sure someone over on Paintballer.ie will vouch for me.

Sir_Dadz

Cura Et Celeritas
Aug 28, 2010
South Wales
DraXxuS 68ci/4500psi system and NXe cover (seen one tournament in 2010, made in 2008 and inspection due in 2013) - £50 all in ?

alunware

Aug 16, 2011
Sir_Dadz :

sorry that's a bit low. best i can do is £65 all in at the moment. (£60 for bottle) (post would be £7-10). I think my price is very good.

alunware

Aug 16, 2011
ironclaw :

hi...should be no issue sending the irl. I guess it depends on price of postage and your method of payment. If you payed via paypal I cant see the issue. pm me and we can chat about it. once weve agreed we need to post what we agee on here as per rules.

cheers

G

Gassy

ironclaw :

hi...should be no issue sending the irl. I guess it depends on price of postage and your method of payment. If you payed via paypal I cant see the issue. pm me and we can chat about it. once weve agreed we need to post what we agee on here as per rules.

cheers
ironclaw
You need to put your offer on this thread first.

alunware
Once you have agreed to the price he is willing to pay on the thread,You may then take it to pm`s to sort names,addresses etc.

alunware

Aug 16, 2011
Sir_Dadz :

sorry that's a bit low. best i can do is £65 all in at the moment. (£60 for bottle) (post would be £7-10). I think my price is very good.
sorry mate

As I said to Sir Dadz I think £65 all in is the best I can do. £5er more and it's yours. Both bottle and cover have only seen 3 tournaments during 2010 (bit of dirt on the cover but i didnt clean it lol...its as new other than the dirt) up to you.