The Home Of European Paintball

All sold please delete. thank you

kukupidley

Fallen Brotherhood #85
Nov 15, 2011
Wales
Proof Pic:

Virtue - Bug out - Rucksack

Have only just got this from another forum, but is not suitable for me. Is a very spacious, three compartments. Holds a lot of gear. Those in the know, will know there should be a removable pouch on the front, but this is missing. Will sell for the same as I bought for.

Reduced........£25 posted

DPM Trousers

Good condition, size will fit 34inch waist and below with use of belt (for you skinny people)

Reduced...........£5 delivered

Rules:

1. Keep offers and communication on thread until sending cash
2. Items have been advertised elsewhere and to team mates, so will attempt to keep upto date with sales
3. I work a lot so be patient with me, I am 100% selling and will get back to you
4. Any offers or sales will be dealt with in the order of the posts on the thread (so first come etc)
5. Cash is key, will not reserve til payday etc etc
6. Prices are to sell. Offers will be looked at.
7. All payments by paypal - I dont want your bank details etc

Thanks

Kukupidley

Last edited:

Duras66

Apr 10, 2011
Proof Pic:

BOB Long G6R

Comes fully boxed, awesome condition. Comes with pressure tester (although one gauge does need replacing), original g6r barrel and massive oring set x10 rebuilds. Dont really wanna sell, but only doing so as dont play enough and could do with the cash. Reasonable offers may be considered depending on my emotional state! lol. This is my baby, much loved and well looked after.

SOLD

Custom 1of1 3rd Gen Rotor

This is a custom job by myself. Its Ford ST orange with a blue colour kit. stand out from the crowd.

£100 delivered

Empire Avatar mask & 3 spare lens

Please note one lens retainer is missing

Good condition, all lenses minor scratches but fully usable for a lot longer. Includes x1 peek.

£35 delivered

BlackHawk knee pads

Excellent condition

£15 delivered

Random Pods

Random selection of 140 pods x7 in total. Paintballs included, but at buyers risk during postage. Will remove if you want. (Not all have balls in)

£14 delivered

Single point sling

Basic one point sling used.

£8 delivered

Viper Modular vest WITH all attachments seen and MORE

Has BT pod and bottle holder attached. Also includes P90 mag holder (fits pod) walkie holder, magazine pouch, med size pouch and a larger size pouch

Altogether £35 delivered.......................BARGAIN

Contract Killers pants size L 32-36 waist

Well used, rips on knees and ankle cuffs, but LOADS of life left. Useful for beginner or for training etc

£20 delivered

DPM Trousers

Good condition, size will fit 34inch waist and below with use of belt (for you skinny people)

£10 delivered

NPF - Diamond Wars USDE shirt

Very good condition, some bobbling where pack goes, but overall very nice. Size XL

£25 delivered

Valken Pack 4+3

Great condition always washed after use.

£10 delivered

HK ARMY Static rider Rucksack

Excellent condition NEVER properly used. Only every packed to see how much will fit.

SOLD
NXE tank cover

Well used.

£5 delivered

3000psi Guerilla Steel Tank

As can be seen, born 2011, so first test is 2016
Good condition. has some black wrap on as can be seen and slight nick to top right hand edge as can been seen.

£25 delivered

Sock and barrel pull bundle

3 socks, 3 barrel pull throughs and a barrel swob thing

£12 delivered

Rules:

1. Keep offers and communication on thread until sending cash
2. Items have been advertised elsewhere and to team mates, so will attempt to keep upto date with sales
3. I work a lot so be patient with me, I am 100% selling and will get back to you
4. Any offers or sales will be dealt with in the order of the posts on the thread (so first come etc)
5. Cash is key, will not reserve til payday etc etc
6. Prices are to sell. Offers will be looked at.
7. All payments by paypal - I dont want your bank details etc

Thanks

Kukupidley