Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All sold please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewie18

Nov 2, 2009
Time to clear out some of my extra gear.
Pic for mods

image.jpg
Rules

All prices do not include postage. Collection from Staargate or CPPS round 5 is preferred. Please do all trading through this post, no private messages. Feel free to ask me any more questions or if more pictures are required thats fine too. Vouches will be provided. Sensible offers will be considered.

- Geo+. Usual wear and tear from being used for a number of years. Some anno marks on the marker but it still shoots like a dream. Original feed neck has been replaced as it was broken when a team mate took a tumble while using it. Good all round marker. Ideal for a new player or a spare for a team. £200

image.jpg image.jpg
- PM7. Bought as a repair job of p8ntballer. Had leaks in both ASA and the Reg. Was a simple strip and replace of the old o- rings. Now shoots with ease and I'm quite impressed with it myself. Anno damage to the reg from having to use a wrench to get the reg apart as it had seized up. Overall a good first marker for someone new to the sport. £120

image.jpg image.jpg

- Rap 4 P226 pistol. .43 cal pistol. Overall condition is great. No marks can be seen on it. Comes with one mag. A good all round pistol for someone looking for something a bit more real looking. £100
image.jpg

- H18 jersey. Yellow and black. Size L. Usual pulling from battle backs. Padding all in good condition. £15

- Dye jersey. White and grey. Size unknown due to faded label but fits me so will be at least XL. Usual pulling from battle backs. Padding all in good condition. £15
image.jpg

- Empire Magna drive loader including instruction manual and spare ramp. Small problem with the battery connection, it doesn't work with 6 aa batteries, but does work with 9v battery completely fine. £20
image.jpg

-Steel bottle. Needs a test November 2014. £15
image.jpg image.jpg

krazykeith

Feb 6, 2009
Interested in geo does it come with original box , spare o rings and lube , also the soft touch bolt and manual

chewie18

Nov 2, 2009
Sorry bud not been in a few days. The Geo comes as seen bud. Any more info needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.