Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All sold. please remove.

kukupidley

Fallen Brotherhood #85
Nov 15, 2011
Wales
Ok guys and gals, just don't play enough. Love this marker and it's gonna hurt parting with it cos she is a beauty.

MORE PRICES DROPS.......

Bob Long V2 Victory - £430 posted
Has both spool and poppet engines. Spool engine was imported from the states, green is slightly lighter as can be seen in pic but looks great and shoots flawless. Comes with original box with original unused barrel. Has plenty of orings, pressure tester. Has the upgraded eyes in it, original eyes also present and a few other spares included. Also comes with Bob Long marker case. (This was also imported from the states) I haven't seen any of these sell second hand before so I assume are rare in uk - I may be wrong.......I'm sure all the knowledgeable people will let me know. Lol

Selling cos not in use. I don't need the money for vital surgery or anything like that, so silly offers will be ignored. Sensible offers will be considered.

I do have a bottle with SLP reg that is essential for this marker, but with all the hassle with posting bottles these days it would be collection or meet somewhere etc. If u are interested PM me and I will sort out pics and that for u, but not for sale in this post.

Located South Wales.

Payments by PayPal and usual fees added on by yourselves.

Cheers
Carl

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hi Carl, They are Not Rare, as I have the same as yours !! but I would think most that have them , KEEP them and let Rip !! Best Gat I`ve ever shot !!
good luck with your sale mate as I`m sure this`ll be snapped up pretty quickly. . Bluey

Reactions: kukupidley

kukupidley

Fallen Brotherhood #85
Nov 15, 2011
Wales
Hi Carl, They are Not Rare, as I have the same as yours !! but I would think most that have them , KEEP them and let Rip !! Best Gat I`ve ever shot !!
good luck with your sale mate as I`m sure this`ll be snapped up pretty quickly. . Bluey
Don't suppose you know anyone who may want?!

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Sorry fella we`re all full up with them , I`m down to now only x 8 of them,
of course with other makes as well ??