Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Always/ Never

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
My team is working on a list of principles for use in teaching tournament play. The list is in the form of statements beginning with "Always..." or "Never..." These statements are intended to be principles that aply almost all the time... it is acknowledges that none of these statements are true in every situation, but they provide a default that should be the right answer most of the time. Examples would include "Always cross up when you get down badly in numbers," and "Never come over the top of your bunker for long." Anyone else got any?

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Gospel of Stongl

And lo the Lord Stongl said unto thee:

Always be as the Donkey, carry 2 more pots than you need, less the game go wonkey.

Never buy on price, for thou art buy twice.......

Always betoken liberally, for thou not know how blind thee marshal be.

Never bonus ball excessively, for others will return the favour a tad more decisively.

More Psalms and teachings to follow..........

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
most importantly, dont do what i do/did.
we had a guy from phoenix watch us at training, and i was playing front.
now whenever a guy moved up, i made the right call, but didnt direct it backwards, i was more concentrating on keeping my eye on the game.
so take your time to turn your head, and make sure your team mates know what call you have made.

very simple, but a must.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
always shoot the oppisistion and not your own team....
never have your finger on the trigger when squeegeeing your gun, it will only end in embarrasment.
never shoot yourself in the head, even by accident....:rolleyes:

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
you havent been shooting urself in the head again have you

always check u have good paint