Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Am i doing that right thing

stormlaw

Sep 11, 2001
ntlworld.com
My mates and i have just started out with are own kit,we have inferno terminator guns,And we hope to get into speed ball,super air,playing.Any tips.THANKS.

Yeah why not

Storm,

Play any/as many tourneys as you can dont get depressed if you get maxed every game, that'll go away with practice (at least it has for us) , having your own kit is no bad thing, don't worry about feeling out-gunned yet, it is still possible to win with less good kit, we have done it a couple of times. You will probably find that you will want to pick up some second hand tourney grade markers.

As to whether you are doing the right thing, can you afford it, can your family cope etc. Only you can know that

Richard (who knows nothing really)

thebestthereis

Jul 26, 2001
Visit site
Hey guys if you are looking to play sup'air tournements then get in contact with clive or sandra from adventure paintball on 01825 760 210. As far as kit goes I have a retro mag for sale with complete air system and battle pack and electric hopper this is going for about £300 you can get in contact with me on the above number. In the end guys use what ever you feel comfortable with and play fair.

later chris
:p :) :p :)