Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Amazing Offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
sorry guys i just saw this and thought it was an amazing offer:
On proto paintballs' website their is a new offer where if you buy a 2010 rail you get a FREEEEEEE rotor in grey.
pretty sure some of you will already know but i just thought it was a great offer

DYE Euro Tech

DYE Tech
Mar 15, 2010
Hi,

This is a US offer only! I believe they only had a few rails left. Remember, if you buy from the States you will not recieve the great service or support as you would in the UK.

Support your local dealer!!

Thanks,
Rich

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
is there anyway to use the dye precision store to buy in the uk as i can't get the sterling currency

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hi Rich, I would like to thank you for that fast little but important service you did for me recently, small it may of been but i will remember that, If there`s anything I can do for you , It`s done ! !.......Bluey

a5h

Jan 16, 2009
York, UK
Hi Rich, I would like to thank you for that fast little but important service you did for me recently, small it may of been but i will remember that, If there`s anything I can do for you , It`s done ! !.......Bluey
Now what would you do if he cocked his leg on a chair and undid his pants? you really should think more carefully about what you say :p

Reactions: cwkotw