An apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by ollytheosteo
Hey Liz- no worries, I'm am a self proclaimed spakka and it rocks:) I can still play a bit, ride a bicycle and make like a sexual tyrannosaur and I don't have to queue when I go to Alton Towers.
What are you doing Saturday?
:)

O

ollytheosteo

Sorry mate- I'm still digging my bunker at present. I'll give you a call if I'm planning a trip tho as I can take a few people on the special bus with me.;)

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
ollytheosteo

Whatever:rolleyes:

I think you've established your e-crediblilty on other threads than this one.
Yeah, your right, Mad Dog alway's used to make a fool outa himself on the PA boards aswell, the amount of utter sh!te he used to post was unbeleiveable and laughable, because it so obviously wasnt true :)

is that a fact? or maybe its a maybe

dunno, Mad Dog? comments?

ps, dont send Lee my way i'm scared

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Another clarification

Note to mad dog (and everyone else reading): there is a reason pm's are called pm's. Perhaps it's just me but I expect private messages to stay that way otherwise they should have been posted on a forum in the first place. Should you ever have problem with a pm you receive bring it to the attention of a mod. Should you post another pm you receive expect a visit from a mod. And, no, I don't mean a Lee sort of visit, either.

I allowed this one from Olly to remain in place because it serves precisely the opposite effect mad dog seems to have been looking for.

mad dog--when in a hole the first thing to do is stop digging. :)

D

duffistuta

Baca's right, and I think this thread has about run its course, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.