Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

An interesting fact about yourself......

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I once saw Robbo fighting 9 cubans

Actually Ronnie, it was five mate but I think I prefer your version seeing as they were unable to knock me down on my ass though one of the five did seek the aid of a 4500 air tank on the end of his marker which he attempted to redesign my nose with.
I remember when it connected thinking, 'fackin 'ell, that hurt, I hope I ain't gonna get too many more of them' ............thankfully there weren't any more, just kicks and punches, none of which came from any real men otherwise I woulda been in trouble, my mum hit harder than any of those guys.

Jun 11, 2008
I was winning until McD nailed me with the stool...
I remember it vaguely. It was horrible. The bar was shut for 20 minutes or 2pints!!!!
Teeth, blood, snot and pikeys. Bonus was there was about a dozen of them and suddenly many, many more ballers.
Cooks, was it you ended up with the Harry Potter scar from the budwieser bottle?

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Yep. I got a "H" shaped scar on my forehead from the Stella bottle that got busted over me. Spent the next day being called either Harry Potter, or Arnold Rimmer.

The funny part was they thought there was only a few of us and about 10 of them. So when Kellys, Chameloens, Phoenix, Panic Attack, Illusion waded in most of them bundled outta the fire doors trying to hold their faces together....

And then McD was like "I was hitting one with a bar stool before I realised it was you."....

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I just had my car custom-painted. I had smoke painted all down the sides.

Most of the time it looks pretty crap, but every now and again I get behind a car with flames painted down the side of it, and it looks ****ing awesome!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Admit it, you loved every minute of it...

It is with some shame and embarrassment that I have to admit you are right Jay, but for the life of me, I cannot draw on any rationale that enables me to explain or justify why this is so.

I can only respond by adding, that you must have undoubtedly experienced this self-same phenomena and are as equally perplexed as myself as to why such a dangerous situation pushes not only the adrenaline button but also the excitement one .......

But I wanna suggest one thing and I could be wrong here, is the 'enjoyment' retrospective, in that after an incident such as this happens, and for all intents and purposes everyone is OK in terms of serious injury; do we not then look back on it and sorta warp the experience in our heads to one of excitement when in reality, as each and every separate second unfolded, we were but mere hostages to circumstance, no more enjoying the experience than one of Pavlov's dogs enjoying the reflex experience of salivation?

In other words, we look back and fool ourselves into thinking we liked it because we came out the other end of that pipe with everything intact .....

I suppose I'm trying to find an excuse as to why I would enjoy being in the middle of 5 Cubans punching and kicking the hell outa me just because I defended myself in head-butting some tall big-mouth who needed tuning up as he attacked me.....

Question is though... if the same circumstances unfolded in that way again, would I react in the same way ?

:)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Wow... Those are some serious questions. I think you are on to something though, but at the same time, could it be, that deep down, a man that in a less "civilised" era would without question be one of the tribe's warriors, simply just enjoys measuring himself (ooh er) against others? I mean, why on Earth would you willingly and with a smile on your face step into a boxing ring? Is it possible that some of us (myself included) find a sense of worth in the extent in which we can assert our physical dominance over others?