Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

....and im out :(. FULL KIT. Few bits left. DEADLYWIND/VIRTUE CLOCK.. UPDATED 6/8/15

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
Right guys. After an awesome NvS and two goes at speedball im out. Its awesome fun but im genuinely way too busy with life at the moment to carry on. I spent a lot of money on all of this in a pretty short spending spree as a lot of you know :ROFLMAO:.

So firstly with most things in my life i like convenience. I really don't like posting or using paypal. I don't want to post it or accept money from anyone i don't meet in person really. Everything is as described. Your welcome to test it out/stroke any of the kit.

***UPDATED***

So im willing to split but not post. Collection or delivery in person if we can work something out. (ive removed stuff thats sold)

DeadlyWind AC FIBER X 16" with 9 freak inserts and deadlywind case £120
.677 .679 .682 .684 .687 .689 .691 .693 .695

I bought this brand new and have used 2/3 of the inserts. Amazingly light and useful for having the correct size for paint. Alot of people told me not to worry about having lots of various sizes but i found a lot of paint to be different even though i only bought the good stuff :D. No marks that i can see on the barrel.

I can leave the GoPro mount on if required.

Virtue Clock Chronograph £120
Ive used this once to chrono the pistols. Very cool/robust piece of kit that I paid £200 to BZ Paintball on an impulse buy.

One GI sports race packs (5+6) Packs £30
I bought brand new red one from LIPS. Ive used the red 5+6 once for a speedball clinic.

Clothes:

Ive worn this stuff on exactly 6 days. I had the top/pants/vest dry cleaned after every use (£28ish each time :cry:).

Planet Eclipse Overload Gen2 Bounce Vest L £25

Valken Knee pads/shin pads L £15

Dye lock lids (10)/virtue (10) £50
So i bought a bunch of lock lids but not a huge fan of the nobbly bits when in a rush so switched to the virtue at NvS. Perfect. Comes with paint in 6/7 of them o_O.

Drom 1.5 £60
Size 7 UK. Bought these brand new from NvS with all the different studs available. Never worn outside of the hotel room to try them on. The weather was bad so ended up going and buying hiking boots.

Explanation of what the different studs do. (I bought all 3).

Valken tactical Vests £30
I bought this at NvS since i could run better with it. Side loading 10 pods.

Enola Gaye Wirepull smokes (13ish) and Hang Ten belt £30

Im located in NW London but i do travel around alot so something could be worked out. You can see pretty much all of these items as i bought them in the last purchase thread. Couple of guys off here have met me. If you want proper peace of mind im happy for you to come round to my place and check everything. Ive probably got some other bits and pieces lying around by the kit and some paint ill throw in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diego Martorelli

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Sorry didn't see chairchip was in with the lens first
I'm just interested in the i4's with the mirror lens. No spare lenses for clarity. (assuming they ARE i4s - post doesn't state - but the spare lenses are)

EDIT - as well as the deadlywind obviously -