Fabrice Colombo

Loic Voulot

Franck chambon

Alexandre Pizon

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
This is only for the PSP i'm presuming? I'm guessing Ton Tons will still play Mills with there current roster and name?

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Well,Smart Parts/DLX are still waiting to announce another team they are sponsoring who are supposedly European. So could potentially be them.

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
This is only for the PSP i'm presuming? I'm guessing Ton Tons will still play Mills with there current roster and name?
Yeah they will. They announced that Coulm was joining their team a few months back so I can only assume that this will probably lead to a stronger TonTon team (maybe including some RL players?) playing MS and RL playing the PSP. It will be interesting to see if MacDev can hold on to RL and what the Dye/TonTon relationship is now like...

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Yeah they will. They announced that Coulm was joining their team a few months back so I can only assume that this will probably lead to a stronger TonTon team (maybe including some RL players?) playing MS and RL playing the PSP. It will be interesting to see if MacDev can hold on to RL and what the Dye/TonTon relationship is now like...
Agreed, I've always liked Ton Tons, especially Chambon, kinda gutted when they left the PSP, nice to see some of the guys back though.
After last season and Dye apparently pulling some of the support for Ton Tons I can't see them sticking with dye for long.

Reactions: frobinson