Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel A1 (2008) and Invert Mini (2009) plus more

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Hi all. I originally made contact with LIPS who I brought most of my gear from, who kindly directed me to this forum to assist me in selling all of my paintball gear. I have not played paintball for the best part of 3-5 years due to work commitments and all my gear has been stored in my paintball bag. Due to not using it, I've decided to sell it all as it takes up a considerable amount of space. Please see all my gear listed below. I'm happy to answer any further questions or supply additional photos where requested.

Angel A1, red/black polished fade (brought in 2008 and is completely standard) used about 4 times and therefore in great condition. Also included are the Angel fly internal, which are still new in their box and I never got round to putting them in. Also the Angel toolkit is included. £275.00

Invert Mini, titanium (brought in 2009 and is completely standard) I think I used this once and was my 'back up' marker. Small toolbox included. Great condition given it's minimal use. £150

Dye rotor - White and black hopper, again used once and great condition £75

NXE pod holder plus 12 red Dye lock lids. These show some sign of use however they are fully functioning. Good condition £65

Dye I3 and I4. The I3 is red and the I4 is white. Both come with their protective bags. Both have been used, however they are still in good condition. £35 each

Proto red/black wheel bag. Great condition. This is what my gear has all been stored in. This is a large bag! £60

Attached below are the photos for the above items. Any further questions please contact me. I am a genuine seller and selling for genuine reasons. I feel that I have realistically priced my gear based on the condition to sell. I have no ideas what the cost of delivering the above items would be, of which are not your typical letter shape or size!! But please consider the above prices as being inclusive of me sending them to you. There's been a lot of talk on these forums regarding fees, I presume this relates to PayPal? Again the above prices are inclusive and what I'm looking to get. I live in Kent, and I am happy for them to be collected/inspected. If I have missed anything off of this classified advert then please let me know and I will sort it out. Many thanks, Mike.

image.jpg image.jpg

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Some reason I cannot load the two other images. Please bear with me while I sort this out. Images to come are that of the masks and hopper. Mike

Reactions: Dusty

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Hi all. I believe I have covered everything to comply with this classified ads section. If I've missed anything let me know so I can sort it out. Thanks for looking. Kind regards, Mike.

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Thanks, quite a few rules so I wanted to get it right first time. Just have to wait and see now! Thanks, Mike

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Hi all.
I have just been contacted by a member of this forum informing me that a person has tried to sell one of the items I have listed above to another person. I wish to clarify that I am NOT selling these through any other person and I do not know anyone by the name Oliver Hockaday. Please only contact me directly through this forum. I have asked that the kind member who contacted me, to contact the people in charge of this forum to deal with this. Kind regards, Mike.

Reactions: gazzafoz

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Whereabouts do you live Bro? Want the Bag... PM me if you'd rather dicuss privately, I work near the Kent / Surrey boarder so can arrange something.

It is a proper wheelie bag though?

If so Shotgun.