Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel A1 (2008) and Invert Mini (2009) plus more

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Hi, no problem. I live in a small village called Snodland, which no one has ever heard of, but is about 10-15 minutes from Maidstone. Your probably not far from me based on where you are. The photo is a top down shot, when I get home I will take some more photos of the bag, including wheels and post them. That way if you are interested, it's then worth your time to come view/buy/collect. Hope this helps. The bag is in great condition and barely used. It's spent more time storing my gear than being taken to and from paintball sites. Kind regards, Mike.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
^ no one really cares.

But Mr. Peat, please do thanks, I can get to Maidstone easily enough and collect it, will probably be a mare to post it or can meet at Clacket Lane Services??? like proper weapon smugglers.

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
No problem. I'm glad that someone fairly local to me has shown an interest, as it did cross my mind that it would be a nightmare to send! The photos will be posted later today for you. Mike

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Hi, a couple of small marks on the underside that I can see, which is to be expected. I placed my Angel A1 inside the bag to put it in perspective. It's a large bag with great storage. All the gear I'm selling comfortably fits in this bag with space to spare. Hope this helps. Mike

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
Hi Big_Jim, I have sold the I4's with me sorting out paying for the postage and the buyer picking up any PayPal fees. If you are happy to do the same for the I3's then yes I'd be happy with £30 with postage included. Let me know if this is good for you. Thanks, Mike