Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel A1 Fly... leaking???

skullphil

Aug 10, 2010
Hull
www.imageandeye.co.uk
Hey guys,
Just got my hands on a second hand A1 Fly, When I screw air bottle on it makes a hissing sound from within the gun, can't say its a leak from........ Because I cant't find where from lol.

Just wondered if it could be because the air bottle is nearly empty or should I just do a full o-ring change on it????

Cheers Phil

soul snatcher24

Jan 9, 2009
King's Lynn
if the bottle is nearly empty then that could cause a small leak as there isn't enough pressure to close the valve, does the leak continue if you cycle the gun?

but there are a few common leaks and quirks with angel A1s so i would recomend either posting or looking it up on http://www.angel-owners.com/ and there you should find all the best ways to set up your angel

this video may also help in the future:

hope this helps
soul snatcher24

soul snatcher24

Jan 9, 2009
King's Lynn
i haven't heared of that one before but it sound like the roto breach might be a bit loose

there should be a bit in that video i gave you a link to if not ring lips and see if they suggest anything, they sorted out all the problems my team mates had with theirs

[EDIT] it could also be a problem with the rammer but as it isn't rebuildable you can't really do anything about it if it is the rammer other than getting a replacement