Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel a1 or a1 fly

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
might be able to do a deal on the angel SB what is the absolute max you are able to go to?
Was thinking maybe 230? don't really want to dip into my overdraft too much :/ - all depends if i'm called in to work tomorrow, they still haven't got back to me yet -.-

Sinbad

INfectious!
Oct 13, 2005
I can do it for £220 if thats alright inclueding postage but not fees, let me know.

Thanks.

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
did243,,,,I'll have a mates A1 with magno valve for sale tomorrow if you'd like to hold on. £120 posted

Not in 'perfect' condition cosmetically but working perfectly and it's cheap.!!

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
how much lower are you thinking? it has all of the sb parts in it plus the cobra trigger, same bolt, same software as it got updated let me know.
so the internals have the booster bolt etc? is the stock trigger still there? and does it come with box manual lube?
and well sinbads has uped reg, grip, exalt reg grip, and custom colour
so would be more thinking around 130 ish?

Last edited:

Ashley Williams

Stack Notes Act Broke!!
Oct 31, 2012
Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield
so the internals have the booster bolt etc? is the stock trigger still there? and does it come with box manual lube?
and well sinbads has uped reg, grip, exalt reg grip, and custom colour
so would be more thinking around 130 ish?
hi, yes it does have all the internals but i am goin to be honest with you, i would like to sell my gun to you but sin bad is doin a well good deal on that gun for you, mine is a fly that has been upped but sinbad's is an sb and and has extra things aswell for the price mate, i am in no rush for a sale and i would like you to get the most for your money.

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
I can do it for £220 if thats alright inclueding postage but not fees, let me know.

Thanks.
225 including fees? - depending on how much the others are/any more interest would you go any lower? - don't hold it for me, but let me know if you're planning on selling to anyone ;)
Thanks.

Sinbad

INfectious!
Oct 13, 2005
yeah I can do it for 225 all in but no less unfourtantly, ill let you make up your own mind what you wish to buy and goodluck with whatever you choose:)