Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel A4 Fly lost pin

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
Dear all,

As the title suggests, I've got an Angel A4 Fly (which I'm looking to sell, but that's a different story). It charges fine, goes into safe mode, then live mode, but when I go to fire it shows up "modes" then wants a pin. Any ideas?
I have not used it in years, I have looked through manual but can't seem to find anything (online manual as I can't find the one that came with it). Any help would be really appreciated :)

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Pretty sure you need to unlock the board by the ' sexyAngel software' via a data link cable mate.

Have a sniff in the APS section of PBNation, The 2 main Angel guys are Dr Strangelove and Sledneck4life (Brad)

Reactions: Pebbles

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
Pretty sure you need to unlock the board by the ' sexyAngel software' via a data link cable mate.

Have a sniff in the APS section of PBNation, The 2 main Angel guys are Dr Strangelove and Sledneck4life (Brad)
Thanks EELZ, I'll have a look at the APS section :)

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
Pebbles, I've a couple of data cables I used to use with the timmy's perhaps with the right software one will work, what's the pin outs look like. ? I bet the angel being like it is, then it's very bespoke.

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
I have the software but no data cable i gave it away with my sunrise lcd angel (sniff i miss you almost as much as my gabriel boarded dark led) mode x or was it y (turbo) ftw

oh and if i remember right the pin was 5 digits not 4

Reactions: Pebbles