Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Heirarchy.

Jun 12, 2002
Camb's
www.your-ass-is-grass.com
One of our players was harrased into buying a new 05 speed at CC (he hee) he previously used 2 dark IR3's he winged and bitched at us for making him empty his wallet (didn't take much persuading) but then thanked us after he used it.

He had nothing but trouble from his IR3's, it was like chalk and cheese, he actually shot people, the eye system worked far better than cops, previously he was getting upwards of 1 chop every game, but didn't chop all saturday with the speed 05!

Respect to wdp for the new speed, just gotta sell my e-blade and i am getting one :)

p.s. Fiddler, your welcome, you needed a new marker anyway :D

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by Headshot Apoc

it was like chalk and cheese, he actually shot people, the eye system worked far better than cops, previously he was getting upwards of 1 chop every game, but didn't chop all saturday with the speed 05!

I've been saying this since the eyes came out.

I've put 20K through my fly without a break, nice one guys.

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Originally posted by garycarrot
Well if history is repeated......

The speed 05 will sell all the old a4 bodys.
I'm not sure if I can see the relationship between the A4 and the 05 body, I could be mistaken though.

I never got on with my teammate's IR3, I could make it chop just by looking at it wrong. I actually thought I might've been cursed, he never had any troubles, then I would chop 2 balls in a 5 ball string at maybe 5bps!

Then I tried a Euro, and boy was that different. Happily own a fly now and havent had a single chop.