Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Pants

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Bit of a long shot I know but I'm after a pair of Angel Air Time Pants in Red. Ideally size L or XL.

Picture for reference.

VagabondStarJXF

Khaaaaaaaaannn!!!
Oct 29, 2004
Ceti Alpha 5
Visit site
I think I might still have a NIB one in storage. I can't remember what colours I bought but I usually buy red kit. If you're still after them let me know and I'll try to dig them out.

VagabondStarJXF

Khaaaaaaaaannn!!!
Oct 29, 2004
Ceti Alpha 5
Visit site
I found them!

What size waist do you have? These pants are XXL, 32" to 46" waist (according to the label).

As you can see I have one in red and one that's ice blue. Neither have seen daytime (let alone game time) since the day I got them. I recall trying on the blue one before putting them away. There's a story there but not one for here and now. Anyways, if they'll fit you let me know. :)

Narkadox

Jan 3, 2013
I'm a 43" waist but to be honest dude I've found the size on these things doesn't really matter haha. The one's I have now are XL but they tight down to ~30" and there's room for another person in them lol.

How much for the Red ones?

Narkadox

Jan 3, 2013
Tbh £80 is too much for me dude. I only paid £50 for mine new a couple of years ago.

VagabondStarJXF

Khaaaaaaaaannn!!!
Oct 29, 2004
Ceti Alpha 5
Visit site
Okie dokie. I thought that might've been a bit high as I've been away from the game for a few years. What price were you after?

edit:
Nevermind. I've decided to keep them both now. My nephew has pulled his gear out of storage and wants me to do the same so that I can go paintballing with him and his mates next month. Good luck with your search. I'm sure I can't be the only one out there with these pants.

Last edited: