Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anodizing

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
East Midland, United Kingdom
Ideally I'm looking to get the trigger, bolt cap, ASA front, a freak barrel back, a pair of eye cover and feed neck. I may be thinking about getting the lower frame done as well. But I'm not entirely sure how I want the gun to look and I have also been wondering how expensive will it be to get the whole gun done as I want to cover up some of the scratches on the gun. If it's about £40-50 to anno the parts I don't think it's too bad but I prob wanna get some more quotes so if people can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated :)

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Renie and his company are cheap for what they do. I have used them a few times and I cant knock him in any way at all.

I have not used droid but have seen pics of their work which is good but I cant comment on their overall prices.

For the £50 odd price thats been noted already I dont think you are going to get anything that is alot cheaper than that, maybe wrong but when I need anno work, renie is my go to man.

Reactions: James ECI and renie

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
East Midland, United Kingdom
I have just looked at their previous works, I think it's awesome work these guys do and definitely keep them in mind. Right now I just need to figure it out how I want the Axe to be done. Thanks for everyone's input :)