Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anti fogging tips??

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
Don't know why but i tend to have a problem with fogging more than most. I tried a specific brand of anti fog spray which was rubbish, but last weekend i tried just applying a very strong solution of washing up liquid with water to the inside of the lens and then carefully drying it. Must say i was pretty impressed with the results, so has anyone out there got any other tips/techniques which i can try out?? Interested to know what has worked for others?
Thanks

Ben

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Cat crap - which may be hard to get hold of in the uk

Or zero fog - which is basically the same thing - available from Enola Gaye / we are paintball

Warning - sponsor alert - but it is good stuff

Reactions: Ben H

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
I second 'cat crap', the best anti fog I have ever used. I use it on motorbike helmet as well as my mask, it goes a long way. You can find it on ebay, little red pot.

Reactions: Ben H

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
Cheers for that gonna give the cat crap a go while i wait for my fans to be delivered ;)

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
I'll second Cat Crap. Works awesome. You can get it off eBay for around £5 if I remember correctly.

The best method I've found for preventing fogging though is to controll your breathing. Any time you start to see the beginings of fogging, breathe through your nose for a minuet or two. All the hot air gets pushed strait down rather than into your mask grill and back up into your lense. Always works for me.

EddieJ13

Nov 5, 2012
Worcestershire
Ok fair play.. I've only ever had empires fog up on me and that's cus I was playing woods ball for about 2 hours straight. What goggles u got?