Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anti fogging tips??

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I found when I used grillz and also when scuba diving to use cheap own brand shower gel smear a light coat, let it dry (looks like frosted glass) then buff up with a good CLEAN microfiber cloth.
On another note is the fogging up between the outer and inner lense of the goggles? If so you need a new lense.
I use jt proflex, changing the lense it a pita, but never had them fog up on me! Also very comfy for my fat, square head.

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
@H yeah but it must be knackered anyway if it's fogging up this bad, @EddieJ13 empire e vents, never had a major problem with them until I actually put an anti fog treatment on!

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Don't know why but i tend to have a problem with fogging more than most. I tried a specific brand of anti fog spray which was rubbish, but last weekend i tried just applying a very strong solution of washing up liquid with water to the inside of the lens and then carefully drying it. Must say i was pretty impressed with the results, so has anyone out there got any other tips/techniques which i can try out?? Interested to know what has worked for others?
Thanks

Ben
Pretty much any soap/ washing up liquid...

Make sure the lense is dry inside and outside.
Apply the soap, washing liquid and water.
Scrub and wipe thoroughly.
Apply a small amount more of soap/ washing up liquid.
Wipe off exess but leave a thin coating.
Leave to dry naturally.

Thats what i advise all my customers at delta force to do and has good results :)

Reactions: Ben H

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
An old post that has been resurrected

However, a note to bear in mind before beginning with an anti fog regime is to first let the manufacturers measures do their job

With a new lens (unless it is very basic with no anti fog properties) leave it alone
As soon as you use any anti fog product you begin to take away the manufacturers original coating
Don't touch the lens with anything but water and microfibres until you realy need to

If a lens is fogging when new then first make sure the protctive coating has been removed, next consider that it is the wrong goggle for your head or weather conditions are extreme

Reactions: H