Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any discount codes or deals for a newbie looking to get kitted out?

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
Hi BZ Paintball,

I'm looking to get myself kitted out. I've been having some discussions and was swaying between various markers. I am bad for making a decision (don't tell anyone I have admitted that!). I was thinking of getting a second hand marker off the classifieds, but thought I would chance my luck and see if I was able to get a discount for buying most of the kit from a seller new.

I'm looking for:

Planet Eclipse Etha (HDE Forest Marker or Black)
Etha EMC Kit
Air Tank
Proto FS Mask (Camo)
A good electronic hopper

I'm also thinking about a remote air line, but wasn't sure if the Etha is capable of this? Got a walk on that I'd like to go to in March, hence the bargain hunting!

If no one can offer me this stuff as a package or discounted deal I will probably go for a second hand marker off of here.

Thanks in advance!

Craig

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Go to bz's website and they currently have a pop up offer of a 5% discount code if you like them on social media etc

Also when on the website under guns they have a custom package option

But a ring and a chat will give you good advice and a deal

you want compressed air, a 3000psi cylinder will sort most uses

The remote line will do the job, but personally I would say consider the Etha as standard first without the emc kit and use the bottle on as a stock

If you do opt for the remote line remember you need something to carry the cylinder (eg a vest which you can get as part of the package)

And I would also recommend the cobra coil style of connector if you do go remote