The Home Of European Paintball

Any help on walking the trigger?

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Ok, next step....

Le-Pig:

I have the collar, and my lead. Do I attach the lead to the regulator and use that to pull thet trigger?

The collar is a small rubber one, bout 15mm diameter, it does fit snugly over the trigger, I see why you recommend a sturdy one!

I've had to adjust the trigger a bit for it to fire with the lead in place, but it may work with practice.

Anything else I should be doing. Oh, is this purely an Isle of Man technique?

;) :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :D

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Ok, next step....

Originally posted by ChairChimp
Le-Pig:

I have the collar, and my lead. Do I attach the lead to the regulator and use that to pull thet trigger?

The collar is a small rubber one, bout 15mm diameter, it does fit snugly over the trigger, I see why you recommend a sturdy one!

I've had to adjust the trigger a bit for it to fire with the lead in place, but it may work with practice.

Anything else I should be doing. Oh, is this purely an Isle of Man technique?

;) :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :D
nono silly boy
you attatch the lead to the collar,the collar goes round the trigger.
place the marker at the hip and pull the lead around and behind you body to the opposite hand
old school baby;)

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Ohhhhhhhh I see.

I'm clearly just to cool for old skool.

:rolleyes:

Plus, my island is bigger than yours, ner ner ner.

Oh hang on, I think that was just school, rather than skool.

:D

Sukamanuts

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
rythm !!!!!!! is key

i found that when driving listen to metallicas battery off master of puppets, and keep the rythem on the steering wheel, took me from 12 to 15 bps, also putting a rubber band on the side of the wheel where ur weak or off hand is will improve its strenght if you just keep plucking away at it
!!!