Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any idea of value?

noobie

May 22, 2015
I see you had it up for £130 plus postage but had no buyers. Are there any meets or tourneys close to you any time soon, even better some pump days?...might be a good place to tout for some possible buyers. Me personally if it was up for £100 it would make me look closely at it. By chance do you know what the postage would be as that helps people decide final numbers? As a by the by, is the original barrel the brass lined one

It might also help to go through the sale section and see how much these have actually sold for when they have been up for sale?

Last edited:

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Problem is a brand new one is 115 and they haven't changed in forever. 75-80 is realistic.

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
Thanks for the input @noobie.

I did get an appraisal from Mike, I guessed (with help) at 80-100, he said add a tenner for the original pump handle. Thinking that the extra barrel and spares kit would be worth £20, £130 seemed about right, if not top end price.

But the sales post I put up wasn't really about trying to sell it, it was more to maybe trade for something I personally would appreciate more (this seems to be a tad wasted on me). If it went for the top end I'd prob let it go, but otherwise I'm quite happy to hold on to it (for now, I change my mind more than the weather) if you follow my drift....

Last edited:

noobie

May 22, 2015
Might be worth re titling/making a new sale thread, don't mention money but something like " Proline STP Sterling & extras for trade. WHY?

You can always mention at the bottom of the add it might be for sale at a price you can live with, try and find out the postage price in advance should anyone ask then you have it to hand.

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
Thanks for the interest but I think it is fine how it is for now, all the info is there, I'm not overly concerned with my marketing techniques.

Reactions: Bertz