The Home Of European Paintball

any one rate the invert mini

trakkerboy

Banned in 3 days..
Dec 20, 2006
preston
www.exlpaintball.co.uk
lol

just a warning to people who are buying invert mini's - my mate has brought one back from america and he has a heavy air system so it is very unbalenced
with the mini i would advise that new air system that weighs under 2 kg

james

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
I will use electricians tape and a brick to sort the balance issue.

Hey! I really want one! I guess I'll need a lighter bottle the one I have now will be pretty heavy I'm guessing. It's a 1.1 fibre wrapped nothing specially built to be super light.

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
I dont really like the look of the mini. i think its because all the electronis are in the front grip so its pretty huge.

Just my opinion though

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
no offence to anyone above... but dont take advice on a marker from people that haven't held or even shot one yet.

you can form your own opinions based on the aesthetics, as can any other numb-nut in the world, if your that unstable that you require others to form decisions and opinions for you, on the same information that you are presented with, then you need to get out more :)

summary being: shoot one yourself to create self-formed opinions, or if you are really going to ask others, only ask people that have more information than yourself, else its pointless :D