Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
why do threads allways turn into a complete new conversations

please stick to the subject

james
now you dont own the thread :p

but on subject its to late to rate it you have pre-ordered

and on release will be lot about at the price it sells so lots of people to talk to if it gets hit by early production problems

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
I can see how the marker would be unbalanced with a heavier tank, but if you have bought a mini surely you are thinking about the weight of your set up so you should really be going for the stako bottle.

I can see that with a stako it would be an awsome marker!

Realistically, who can max a marker and who can legally in the UK leagues do so?! Ohh not you, well guessed so...mini it is then!

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
i heard that they chop loads, are pretty inefficient, and the board drain the battery like a *****. but then again its only just been released there are bound to be problems.

dogsbx

Dec 22, 2006
i heard that they chop loads, are pretty inefficient, and the board drain the battery like a *****. but then again its only just been released there are bound to be problems.

they are a high end marker just becouse it doesnt cost £800
doesnt mean to say its not high end every one whoes shot one says its great people are going for these intead off egoes becouse its lighter hasnt got hoses 0 kick new patented solanoid lower profile than the ego o7 very accurate new popet system so has a more consistant air flow some boards are draining batteries but the next batch to come out will have those issues addressed

trakkerboy

Banned in 3 days..
Dec 20, 2006
preston
www.exlpaintball.co.uk
they chop loads ???? they put 200,000 paintball through one and not 1 single chop!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

before people run there mouth , they should no there stuff before rating a gun they havn't fired;) :cool:

B

boca

i let my mate borow my SP bottle, the new ones, there a composit that is lighter that usual, l.l 4500 looks and feels the weight of a 1.1 3000, a little over 1 kg
i love that signature you got very tasty!!!

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
I herd tht it chopz lyk evri ovver pantball nd sumtimez teh bord makez teh batterez explOd also 1 ov teh testin guyz diyed bicoz teh boltz fiyered out teh bak into teh userz fayse and give im dyorea ov teh cerebrum :(