Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Any Pro Training Days?

Discussion in 'Tournament' started by smudgerebt, Oct 2, 2016.

1. smudgerebt Rockin The M2, R2, Fuel, Exalt

smudgerebt
    Message Count:
    Looking at doing the odd Pro Training Day before CPPS season (as long as I find a team).

Any this year or start next year?

2. thomasbear Member

thomasbear
    Message Count:
    There's plenty of teams kicking about who are recruiting bud. I now ainsley at cpps is trying to organise open clinics with some of the pro teams. I would hazard a guess that London tigers will probably be running a clinic day again like last year. What sort of level of div or day are you looking to play at next season ?

3. shoaibaktar Well-Known Member

shoaibaktar
    Message Count:
    Look on their respective FB pages but Firm,Disruption looking at player days /coaching .They both advertising .Probably more to follow in the crazy musical chair off season that is a paintball winter. To all players looking to move up,a lot of pros gone from the top teams in the last 2 seasons and some of the new rosters have had casualties in their intakes . So to anyone looking to step up ,2017 is one of those years when the door is well and truly open.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  4. smudgerebt Rockin The M2, R2, Fuel, Exalt

smudgerebt
    Message Count:
    I don't really have time to trawl FB at the moment, new job etc

Will have a nose around and try to find something.