Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any problems been noticed with the LV1?

Rufkneck

Aug 28, 2013
only problem ive had with mine is a slight leak from the reg after having about 10000 shots through it but a strip down and clean and its back in working order. i may add i use mine for woodsball so it get knocked about and put on the ground a fair bit, so id say its very robust, id recomend everyone to buy one.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I remember when it came out there was a bit of a kerfuffle about how you REALLY shouldn't dry fire the LV1 due to the engine relying strongly on the back pressure of a ball in the breach. This is generally applicable to many guns but PE did say explicitly to avoid it.

Either way, gorgeous and awesome markers. When you buy a PE marker you are investing in an incredible company of great people who are so awesome and helpful. Also you're getting a piece of kit that due to it's simplicity of maintenance and build quality will last many many years.

Reactions: it8nthot

it8nthot

Dec 4, 2002
Just this side of sanity
Used mine both at CPPS and woodsball - never missed a beat. The other guys in the team who have 'borrowed it' whilst i have a nap between games are now buying one:)
Awesome gun - Awesome company