Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any teams in kent?

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
surprising how many people put it like that or any name ending with s for that matter
Haha to true.
Got taught as it already has a "s" on the end it only needs a ' where as if it doesn't have a "s" it needs a 's on the end.
"James" is my/your name, "James' " is when speaking to/about more than one "James"
Like Game, means one Game while Game's means more than one Game.

It happens though, i just like correcting Luke about it ;)

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
I'm also from CCCU, but unfortunately won't be playing again until next season due to dissertation work, assignments, working 2 jobs, and having a family, but I think getting a team together either with help from the SU or not would be a good way forward. As far as I know, most people get wednesdays off as that is fixture day, so if there is a way to arrange training on a wednesday then this might be a way to go? I'm happy to help out as much as I can with the possibility of getting a team together and a paintball club for the university. Feel free to contact me on here or facebook to talk more any of you. And when home I also train at Bricketwood as I live in Hemel :)

http://www.facebook.com/stephen.buck.9237?ref=tn_tnmn

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
Down at Bricketwood, but I'm not training anymore untill next year because of University and then work at the weekends :(

How long has your team been together, and what's the site at Sittingbourne like?

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
We got 9 guys down yesterday! just too late!
if the uni guys want to go again, we'd be up for it and you can come down then