Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone dealing with Dave0w

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I bought a Spire from him (ooyer) and all went ok. Says he bought it new with a speed feed though and didn't get the standard lid with it which seemed abit odd.

Probably bought it used but ah well it works ok, can any of the mods see if he bought a purple spire with crown speed feed in the past at all? Just interested is all.
Iv a feeling this may have been after a deal he did with @Wozalek

I have a feeling you're right. What he did in this case was claimed £40 or so back for a supposed broken drive cone or something.

Do you mind if I ask what you paid?

@WildWayz @CraigofScotland

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I believe so. Same IP address, he slipped up and used both usernames in one of MY sales threads for the same proposed transaction.
Pm me that IP address would you, same username over on uks, will confirm if same fella and deal with it.

Conning people on one forum and when banned, moving on to the next forum . . thats just not cricket.

Reactions: Bondage Bunny

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I can tell you without breaking confidences that Wozalek sold it for £95 posted and fees included. Dave0w/OOyer tried to say the rubber arms on the drivecone needed replacing, citing that he had phoned Just Paintball and spoke to Robin. Rob who does work for JP was able to confirm that no such call was received.

Luckily Wozalek got the mods involved before the requested £40 refund was sent.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
I believe so. Same IP address, he slipped up and used both usernames in one of MY sales threads for the same proposed transaction.
Fatal error trying to scam you!!!

I can tell you without breaking confidences that Wozalek sold it for £95 posted and fees included. Dave0w/OOyer tried to say the rubber arms on the drivecone needed replacing, citing that he had phoned Just Paintball and spoke to Robin. Rob who does work for JP was able to confirm that no such call was received.

Luckily Wozalek got the mods involved before the requested £40 refund was sent.
He did call us but he didn't speak to me like he stated he did. I was lucky enough to overhear the converstion and bring this up with Wozalek

Reactions: Dusty

Wozalek

Celtic Druids
Nov 26, 2011
Chester
Quite possibly. Purple spire with a stock speedfeed, no lid? That's what I sold to him a few weeks back :)

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
When I dealt with Him he claimed ooyer was his younger brother?

Last edited: