Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
i think chris generaly says

£20 if booked in advance

£25 on the day

£30 if you BYO paint

Paint at £30 box of rec ball (or equiv)
£35 box inferno
£40 really good sh*t (whatever is the best he has on the day)

i cant see how the heated paint store is a BAD idea

the paint at unreal is fantasic

no dimples of anything and you can mark your name on the box, keep in in the store and reuturn it between games

Hammy

I SHOULD be there on sunday but dont panik if im late mat (i know you want me but it wont take 8000 -- my heads too big ) :D

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Heated paint is just weird. If you are using a size matched barrel you have to wait around for it to go cold :)

I was always told the best place to store your paint is somewhere cool so the gelatine doesn't go soft, squidgy and bouncy.

Over the years I've seen paint coolers, paint warmers and paint rollier drums. None of it seems to make much difference other than being fashionable.

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
Just got back from the Millenium Series in London, should be down tomorrow. Haven't decided if I will be playing or not yet though, as a lot of the regular people I normally play with / shoot apparently aren't going.

I wouldn't worry about booking, I don't imagine it being a busy month. As far as changes to the site go I'm not aware of any, expect pretty much the same as last months in terms of games.... weird stuff like rockets... and bulldogs marshalling. But yeah a couple of the marshals at the site apparently didn't even realise it was domination this week-end, and Chris hasn't made any posts about it. :/

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
cool...see you all in the morn for a laugh... 4 sheep shaggers bleeting in the bushes are ready for action..:D:D:D

take it easy on us folks.....were all knocking on a bit these days....:(:(:(

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
ok, its 1.30 in the morning, just got in from a party, yet again another late night before domination!!!!!!!! Im I ever going to get a good nights sleep before a walkon?

oh well, im up at 6am to get picking up my ballin' buddy, so im off to bed, see ya later on this morning!