Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone play at Outpost Paintball in chester?

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Hey guys, not yet got my own gear and everything but really tempted to get some!. Just moved to Manchester, having played paintball around 5 or 6 times previously and really want to get going again.

Anyone here play at Outpost paintball? - will probably end up playing there and would be nice to meet some peeps/ hear what it is like before I take the plunge aha! :)

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
@JONO-P-UNIT owns outpost and put you in the right direction for teams to play with.
Asylum in Stockport is looking to hold walk ons once the season is finished, so you might want to pop down there and have a chat with some guys, I'll most likely be there.

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
@JONO-P-UNIT owns outpost and put you in the right direction for teams to play with.
Asylum in Stockport is looking to hold walk ons once the season is finished, so you might want to pop down there and have a chat with some guys, I'll most likely be there.
Hey man, thanks for replying - cheers for that will give him a bell :p

OO nice I googled Asylum... didn't realise they did walk ons... im from Sale so that would be more ideal to be honest :) And yes definitely - do you happen to know if they do decent rental markers there by any chance? Not 100% on getting a market yet( have all the other gear) - worst scenario is that I spend £400 then never use it aha!.

How many people go down to play at Asylum as well? It looks a fairly small place, or have I got it all wrong aha? :p

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
They look after there kit very well at asylum, outpost is a great set up also.
Usually at asylum about 15-20 players rock up to walk ons, your welcome to come along when it starts up and try out my kit. Know most guys will let new guys try there kit out.:).
Will let you know when it starts up again, but in the mean time, get your self down to asylum or outpost for a rental day and have fun.:)

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Ahh nice, thats very good to hear!.

Wow thats quite a lot actually, nice to see theres a good amount of people playing in the area :) Oh nice one, thanks mate that would be awesome! - Thats the great thing about the paintball community... they are all really nice :D

Yeah please do, im definitely up for that, will be a good experience! Think I will probably get myself my own marker, just don't know what to get! decisions decisions aha!

Thanks a lot man, I can't wait to start haha!

Reactions: odins-sidekick

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Don't forget OnTheEdge in congleton, not far at all.

Have played at Outpost as well as OTE.

Not played at Asylum yet, but will do.

Am doing a walk-on next sunday if you want to come along? Just meet me in stockport and can car share with us and use one of our markers during the day as well.

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Ohhh yeah I have looked at that place actually but didn't realise they did walk-on's anymore as I couldn't find any dates for them aha!.

Oo nice thanks man!, may have to take you up on that offer! ;) Where are you playing on the sunday? OTE or outpost? :)

smudgerebt

Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
As far as I am aware no walk-ons at outpost (3rd sunday of the month normally) and OTE dosnt have a game going (but that might change).

So looking at Paintball Park in kiddiminster but if can find one local then that.

But will drop you a message when we know where we are going.

No problems with the markers, we have a few basic markers you can use together with spare bottles etc

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
As far as I am aware no walk-ons at outpost (3rd sunday of the month normally) and OTE dosnt have a game going (but that might change).

So looking at Paintball Park in kiddiminster but if can find one local then that.

But will drop you a message when we know where we are going.

No problems with the markers, we have a few basic markers you can use together with spare bottles etc
Ohh I see, that's a shame then! I will keep my eye out too:)
Awesome yeah please let me know I'm deffo up for playing!

Wow nice one thanks a lot for that- I got all the gear just no marker and tank so will bring that lot with me:)

smudgerebt

Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
No problem

Will be up for a game at asylum plus Manchester Arena (another indoor site in Oldham, just off the M60) if you want either as punter or walkon?