Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone play at Outpost Paintball in chester?

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Yeah sure thing, that would be easier actually as I don't live too far from there!. Always wanted to go to either of those, Im up for that :D Punters will be good, been to a walk on before when I had a rental and got obliterated... was not fun! hahah ;)

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
I did a punter day (took the nephew) got ramped a few times, but even with a rental managed to hold my own.

Will have a chat about a punter day indoors and sort a date then.

Down to costco for a hot dog after!

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Haha thats alrite then! - We ended up just getting absolutely owned, think we managed to get a day when everyone had really good markers aha!

Yeah sure thing, Im definitely up for that whatever day, can get there really easily.

And wahooo! Sounds good to me!!

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
hey, new players always welcome at outpost, we do super cheap rental deals on walk on days (3rd sunday of the month) and are opening our new bridge to far zone at the September walk on, my mob is 07732725321, feel free to give me a buzz anytime
Hey man, ahh nice one thats great. On the rentals which markers are available? Is it just the usual Tippman's?

Looks a really good place, will have to nip down there on the sunday if I meet some guys on here, will be a laugh!

P.s Nice website by the way, (I'm a web dev). First site I have seen that I have enjoyed using haha!

Cheers

Connor_pb

Nov 13, 2008
Oh nice, never seen those tippman's before aha! Oo nice one, that would be awesome thanks mate :D

And no worries at all, majority of the sites I looked at were really confusing to use, was nice to see that one haha!.
If you need any help with it feel free to message me, got a bit of experience with Wordpress :)

Cheers