Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are you looking to start tourney pball

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
After a two year break, i missed paintball too much to stay away. So i have setup a training clinic once a month. At the Bricketwood training site.
This is to help new players to get into the game. Learning the basic skills, techniques and to have a better understanding of tourney ball.
We are not affliated to any team, only wanting to help players get a good start on their way to finding the perfect game.
No experience is needed and we can start training players from the age of 10 years old.
Maybe you have played woods and now want a different game. Well here is a place you can start.
Also teams that havn't yet found a winning formula. Help and advice is available. From players who have been team coaches for many years.

Our next training day is on Sun 8th may. This open clinic runs from 9.30 to around 15.30. There is no cost for instruction. But the normal site and paint fees apply.
Any questions regarding the training day, Please ask.
Kind regards
Darren

lulemurfan

Mar 7, 2016
Glasgow
Was going to send a PM but learnt I couldn't! But sort of cost would I be looking at and does it matter if you don't have your own marker?

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Lulemurfan
If you dont yet have equipment and a marker. Then im sure we can sort something out for you.
Can i ask you age as our younger members. Will have to use 50 cal markers.for safety reasons.

Site fees are currently £15
And a box of 2k rec balls is £ 25