Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ASA/drop forward

gldnandy1987

They call me Doc
Oct 12, 2010
flintshire
im after a new ASA for my bravo one, or a small drop forward.

colour either black/dark green/camo. OR a good looking drop forward

post up pics as i dont know exactly what im after and need some inspiration - angle or fitment shouldnt be an issue i can make an adapter plate if need be

Racerman

Ross
Apr 28, 2010
Bournemouth, UK.
www.rhw.me.uk
Don't know if you'd be interested in it but I have a Dye UL Airport ASA in the box literally only been taken out and attached to the gun but never used it so took it back off.
£25 if you're interested.

Racerman

Ross
Apr 28, 2010
Bournemouth, UK.
www.rhw.me.uk
Fantastic, well because I never really used it what I'll do is stick it on my gun and try it all out later when I get back from Uni this afternoon to make sure everything is all good and there are no manufacture defects wouldn't want you to get it and then something be wrong with it ! haha then PM you PayPal if all is well, how's that ? :)

Racerman

Ross
Apr 28, 2010
Bournemouth, UK.
www.rhw.me.uk
I don't honestly know if it does fit haha !
BUT I've put my tank on and it's bleeding air through the bleed hole :( typical !
Some places say that's a Tank O-Ring but it seems to work fine on my Ego and it's a near brand new one so I don't think it's that.
The other thing it could be is an O-Ring within the ASA but I don't have the Dye Multitool thing to check so back on the shelf it goes. Sorry about that mate, hope you get one !

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
FYI, the NT airport is not compatible with steel braided hose; only macroline.

Also experienced the same problem with air leaking from bleedhole. Basically, you just need to lube up the small blue or-ring inside - requires DYE multitool to access though.