Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Auction Uk: Solid Silver Automag!!!

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
As far as I can remember I got it from the Mayhem Masters in 1994..for the kids out there that was THE European event with 60 10 man teams playing 20minute games in huge fields with lots of trees:D

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
94 was the year it hammered down with rain if memory serves me right, who did you get it off, not many trade stands in those days :D they must be quite rare.

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Are you mad..who did I get it off!!:) That was 4 kids, 1 divorce and an obscene amount of vodka ago...im lucky to remember my own name..hang on dont tell me i can do that one..its ..its..ahh i give up:D

It was one of the few stands...unless of course it was 95 when it was played at the new venue(damned if i can remember the name(thats the vodka again)) where there was a bit more shopping going on...my main memory of that one was supersoakers in the car park as it was so damn hot..oh yeah and -145 points in our first game for a hot gun..those were the days.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
i know what you mean.......and mad:eek: .....yes, but i thought i would try:D

Back on track

£7 ;)

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Just over an hour to go till i wrap this up....looks like the Lizard will be adding a bit more of my old mag stuff to his collection:rolleyes: