Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Autococker Freak Kits

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Looking for full Freak kit in AC thread please. 1 set for me and 1 for my brother. Thanks everyone

Nickless Cage

Jun 12, 2009
I got a junior freak kit - stainless steel back, teal blue front (custom ano), box and 3 inserts.
Asking 68 shipped from Germany (firm on the price due to shipping costs).
Proof pic attached
Stefan

Attachments

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Hi Mate,

black barrel has a slight bit of anno wear which I have shown below and there is a window missing from the case. Nothing that effects performance. All shoots nice and straight.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc275/lokix1x/9D7E5271-4FA0-412C-B9ED-FD80BECA49B4.jpg

£55 posted sound good?
Is the Jr kit the same as the full apart from less inserts? :) I can't load the pictures for some reason but as long as it has a back, front, and the inserts I will take it please. Could you do a nice round £50 posted? ;)

Nickless Cage

Jun 12, 2009
The Junior kit usually comes with a simple aluminium back and a "normal" front (not AA or teardrop style).
His kit (and mine) is not really a junior kit, but rather a proper kit with less inserts

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
The Junior kit usually comes with a simple aluminium back and a "normal" front (not AA or teardrop style).
His kit (and mine) is not really a junior kit, but rather a proper kit with less inserts
As Nickless says, they call it junior because it has less inserts.

Is the Jr kit the same as the full apart from less inserts? :) I can't load the pictures for some reason but as long as it has a back, front, and the inserts I will take it please. Could you do a nice round £50 posted? ;)
Yep I can do £50 posted mate. PM inbound.