Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

autococker help.

sam tonks

Sep 13, 2012
right then i know this isnt a pump but have no idea were to put it.
i have an autocoker with an e2 board version 1.10.
im trying to find a way to cap it at 12 or 10 bps on semi preferably with eyes on. any ideas how i can do this.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
If I remember correctly the e2 board can be capped im aure info can be found on planets website

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
E2 can be capped

Other way to do it is increase the solenoid off time plus so that all timings add up to 100ms then it can't go over 10

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Doesn't eye off classic mode limit it to 12 bps? Think it did on the e1's. Either that or leave it with the eye on and use a gravity hopper and you should never pass 10 bps.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
The link Renie provided will take you to manual - you need advanced settings page 57 to 69 http://files.planeteclipseb2b.com/manuals/eclipseblade/E2-MANUAL-EN.pdf

ROF on Eblades is controlled by the timing settings. It's a combination of the various intervals in the timing cycle, and changing these on/off delays will increase or decrease your ROF. Cycle time = C DELAY + C ON + C OFF, and Max ROF = 1000/Cycle time

Using factory slow/medium/fast settings (see table on page 79) gives the following ROF

Slow = 8.85
Medium = 10.1
Fast = 11.76

My suggestion is to leave it on factory fast setting as it's close to 12bps anyway. If your blade's ram has QEV's then you could reduce the CON/COFF setting a little. For example reducing the COFF setting to 54ms gives a ROF of 11.9bps

Reactions: baudsenseless

WihGlah

Autococker Tech
Jul 19, 2009
Oxford
^^^^^ only if the eyes are off.

With them on the CON is overridden, so the C DEL + CON + COFF = Cycle time won't apply if you turn on the eye. The only way is to put fresh batteries in everything, then go shoot it as fast as you can. I would use PSP mode to make it easier.

The display will tell you the ROF. Then as GeeTee suggests, increase the COFF until you get the required ROF. Confirm the ROF with a Chrono.

Edit: Just found this originally from Nicky T:

E2 / Zero B
1. Fit fresh batteries to the loader that will be used and set the loader speed as required;
2. Enter the Setup menu;
3. Select [MODE] and choose the RAMP 3** option;
4. Set the COFF parameter to 40ms;
5. Enable the breech sensor;
6. Shoot the gun so that it ramps and measure the ROF on a rate of fire meter;
7. Adjust the COFF parameter and repeat 6 until the ROF is 11.8bps* (increasing COFF reduces ROF);
8. Check that CDELAY + CON + COFF is greater than 84ms and if not then increase CON;
9. Exit the Setup menu;
10. Check the rate of fire on a league approved ROF meter.

http://customcockers.com/forum/showthread.php?3270-Eblade-settings-for-Millenium-series

Last edited:
Reactions: baudsenseless