Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Autococker help

tim smith

Old skool Rocker.
Jan 26, 2014
wrexham
Got a electronic autococker when i put air on it i get to fire it a couple of times and then all i get is the block moving and no pop (technical). there no air leeking or nothing sticking that i can tell... The marker isnt p.e. its a copy i got about 10 years ago but think all the workings a pretty similer .....help please

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Try fresh batteries as i have this with my eclipse cocker i bought last week, put a decent new battery in and away it goes.
also if you take the grip off to expose the battery and board, does the clapper noid "clap"?

tim smith

Old skool Rocker.
Jan 26, 2014
wrexham
Ye it claps away ok. Its just seems as if its not getting air after a couple of trigger pulls. Tryed new batteries,i've got a spare board and 3 way so when get chance to will put them in and see what happens.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
adjustable lpr? try turning it up a touch,
or it might be that the hammer lug has gone out of sync,
when you say after a couple of shots, are these in fast succession?
i cant see it being the 3-way or the board because the 3-way is recocking and returning as it should, and the board i would say is fine as it is actuating bothe the 3-way and the clapper noid.
how does it fair with eyes off?

tim smith

Old skool Rocker.
Jan 26, 2014
wrexham
Ye it ajustable will turn it up some first to try before i go taken anything else apart. It was running in classic as the eyes are nackared so dont know if that makes any diffrents.. No wasnt in fast succession as had only just oiled and replaced a couple of o-rings so was just a couple of test fires.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
before you turn the lpr up does it recock but then the coking rod not go forward or does the back block not go far enough back to recock?
if its the latter then i would say it lpr, if its the former i would say the hammer lug isnt catching?releasing, so i would adjust acordingly