Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

autococker pump?????

tim smith

Old skool Rocker.
Jan 26, 2014
wrexham
Im looking at converting my autococker to pump, seen a few kits but i am looking at making my own. was just wondering if there is anything i need to worry about as reguards to air flow or pressure as dont want to go blowing things up...

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Should be a case of strip off the front block and attach pump kit. Just make sure you get the right kit. Two main types, pre 2k smaller banjo bolt and post 2k bigger banjo bolt. Its as easy, pressure wise as long as you have a good o-ring on the mating surfaces and it is torqued up nicely you shouldn't have any issues. And dont forget to post up pics.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
With a kit it's simple
Building your own is not so simple - especially as you're asking about leaks

Only one part of converting to pump affects the gun itself - the replacement of the front block
This has to fit in place, seal with the right threading and provide the guide for the pump. It's a simple replacement for the front block, no hoses etc just a the right thread and an o ring

Then it's a new pump arm, pump handle, spring and any extra guides you want

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I'm building a cheapskates pump at the moment off a body I got from Gee Tee, I've sealed up the LPR port on the front block with an 1/8 NPT plug and dismantled a ram to result in a 1 finger pump, just need to figure out a return spring now, its going to be stock class so I'm not worried about speed.

Any how that's all off topic, no you don't need to worry about pressures, the front reg will take it low enough.

tim smith

Old skool Rocker.
Jan 26, 2014
wrexham
ok cool thanks.thats all i was worried about hope to have it all done in the next few weeks.Trying to make a pump handle to run over barrel already got sleave to fit so hope it works....

tim smith

Old skool Rocker.
Jan 26, 2014
wrexham
Nice pump :)

I have had a looked at a few autocoker pumps not seen one with barrel pump thats why i thought give it a go. If it works it will be diffrent if it doesnt well shall just make a standard pump..

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I meant on cockers! I have/had phantoms tracers and other ones from that era, so I know what they look like. Just not on a cocker.