Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

autococker three way leak??

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I note you say it has the hollowpoint 3 way. These have a very short throw to help speed up cycle time, but downside is they are much harder to time spot on. The seals might also be worn but spares should be available - give Belsales a call?

I'll compare the 3 way hose routing on 2 of my cockers (slide and hinge frame) and get back to you ASAP

http://www.belsales.co.uk/

mabdog

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
oxford/northants
I will have a look on belsales for a three way re-build kit(if they do one) if not do you know what size o-rings it is I can have a look for a few at the local air shop

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Still think it could be miss-timed. The hollowpoint 3 way on my own Evo cocker's had loads of use, and still seals fine with no real wear AFAIK. I'm sure it could be sorted fairy simply - just needs setting up maybe?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Hi mabdog,

Quick update for you on the cocker repairs

The hollowpont 3 way valve is knackered. Tried swapping it's spindle with the new one from my own EVO cocker, but even that leaked badly in your valve body. In the end I swapped it for a used shocktec (bomb) 3 way, which I had in my spares box. It's well worn and a bit leaky but I did get the marker cycling ok, and I also managed to time & test fire it. No other major leaks or issues have come to light, so it should be a relatively simple fix.

Will talk to Belsales on monday for options on a replacement 3 way

mabdog

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
oxford/northants
ok cool as long as nothing else is wrong with it if you can order one from belsales that would be great i will refund you the money via paypal cheers gee tee