The Home Of European Paintball

Autocockers, Snipers & Autococker Parts/Bits

Amac

ThisISPaintball.ca
Nov 15, 2006
Somewhere in Canada
thisispaintball.ca
Hello,

Looking to see if anyone has some autocockers or Snipers tucked away in storage that they no longer want collecting dust.

Pre 2K, 2K+ and everything in-between. If there are any nice splashed anno'd they will be the first to be considered.

Also look for various auto cocker parts, frames, front blocks, pneumatics, bolts, etc... If you have any Evo parts hoarded away please let me know. Wanting to finish building a FLE and will need new parts for annoy but old parts for other projects as well.

List what you have for sale and the price you are looking to get for them.

Thanks.

Last edited:

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Got this little lot. Includes pre 2k front block missing ram, 12" dye ss barrel, purple asa, dye oops asa, spare pre 2k 3 way, wgp lpr with Belsales twista knob, air America uni reg and 2 drop forwards

£70 posted

Attachments

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hello,

Looking to see if anyone has some autocockers or Snipers tucked away in storage that they no longer want collecting dust.

Pre 2K, 2K+ and everything in-between. If there are any nice splashed anno'd they will be the first to be considered.

Also look for various auto cocker parts, frames, front blocks, pneumatics, bolts, etc... If you have any Evo parts hoarded away please let me know. Wanting to finish building a FLE and will need new parts for annoy but old parts for other projects as well.

List what you have for sale and the price you are looking to get for them.

Thanks.
Or if youre at cpps this sunday i can give it to you then