Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Autocockers

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
I'm currently on my third E-blade, and i love em. Personaly don't think they're anymore difficult to look after than any other marker. But as have been mentioned, once it's set up, LEAVE IT ALONE! Don't get tempted to take it to pieces "To see how it works". Just clean it and lube it after each outing. :)

HTH

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
I'm currently on my third E-blade, and i love em. Personaly don't think they're anymore difficult to look after than any other marker. But as have been mentioned, once it's set up, LEAVE IT ALONE! Don't get tempted to take it to pieces "To see how it works". Just clean it and lube it after each outing. :)

HTH
why do you know someone who did that to a cocker???

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Lube ? Jesus that is why my cockers break down. I just try and buy a new one every 4 months or so, hate cleaning them.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
on my old one every game i played you could bet money i would get a trigger guard hit or a 3way hit

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
I have played with Autocockers for 16 years now (No giggling in the cheap seats;) ) and I have to say that they are the most reliable gun on the market. As all the other posts have said, if it works DON'T fix it!!!!

Clean it and lube it after every session and it will never let you down. I'd recommend that you get it serviced at Belsales once a year as Dangerous Brian is about the most knowledgeable bloke out there (And also the scariest:p ). It may be expensive, but they do an excellent job and will set it up for you if there are problems.

Cheers

:cool:

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
You're looking at about £80 to £100. Sending your marker to Planet to get serviced will cost you £40 (I think they charge for P&P). There is a guy at Planet who knows a lot about cockers (His name escapes at the mo) but I have had a better experience with Belsales.

I said once a year for servicing but it all depends on how much you use it. I have had one of my current cockers for 18 months but still haven't had it serviced. She is running like a dream.....so at this time I'm happy to keep her cleaned and lubed than part with my cash right now.

Hope this helps

:cool: