Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Automag (UK)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Wow that's a good price for a work of art

Done a bit of reading up on pneumags on the web in the past, most that I've seen use a modified AGD frame, mini 3 way and minature clippard ram fed of a cocker style LPR. Can you give me a breakdown of other bit's that are needed, how/where to track them down, & a ball park price for the build?

Sajj101

I’m a MAGaholic.
Wow that's a good price for a work of art

Done a bit of reading up on pneumags on the web in the past, most that I've seen use a modified AGD frame, mini 3 way and minature clippard ram fed of a cocker style LPR. Can you give me a breakdown of other bit's that are needed, how/where to track them down, & a ball park price for the build?
Your going to need the following:

AirWalk Frame $160 (You could also use a Logic UMF Frame I’ve already milled out and tapped my UMF Frame just awaiting ram piston from Lukes. In fact any AGD spec frame will work fine. Level of difficulty depend on LPR positioning)

Fabco MSV-2 3-way Valve $15.00

Clippard MPA-3 Actuator $10.00 (will require milling)

SS MPA-3 Ram $3.75 each (From Lukes Customs)

Clippard 10-32 Single Hose Barbs 1/16" ID Hose $8.00 (6 in a pack)

Clippard MEV-2 QEV $8.00 (not necessary but increases the shot rate by 4-5bps)

WGP 05 AutoCocker LPR $40

CP direct mount on/off £30 (for gas through option. Drilling and milling required)

Cocker hosing

4/40UNC Socket Set Screws x 6

4/40UNC Taps

1/8NTP Tap

And most importantly a little know how.

there is actually a company selling the frames already in pneaumag form all done for you
link below !

http://www.gforcepb.com/securestore/
Yeah I know I’ve seen those, there not very pretty.

luke@york

pillagin a village near u
May 16, 2005
york
Visit site
yeah id agree they dont look too nice, but iv just had my logic ultimate mech frame arrive from the automag forum group buy and that is a sweet peice of kit just crying out to be pneumagged lol, cant wait to fit it to the mag just waiting for the modified to sear to arrive from lukes customs as well

luke

Sajj101

I’m a MAGaholic.
yeah id agree they dont look too nice, but iv just had my logic ultimate mech frame arrive from the automag forum group buy and that is a sweet peice of kit just crying out to be pneumagged lol, cant wait to fit it to the mag just waiting for the modified to sear to arrive from lukes customs as well

luke
Got mine directly from Ryan $85 took a year to arrive. Anyway where are you placing the LPR. I found it was way too tight for an internal placement so I milled out the frame top and bottom tapped it, now the LPR has plenty of space. Made a set of aluminium grip cheeks as the mounting holes for the 45 grips no longer exist.
I’ll post up photos once it’s finished.

luke@york

pillagin a village near u
May 16, 2005
york
Visit site
not sure im gonna bother to be honest iv got an adjustble reg on it that can put 1200 psi in to it and get it firing like a maniac lol

luke

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Just got a euromag and love it so far but still not getting the trigger with a bunce like feeling. People say I should use a higher pressure bottle than a 850 psi so was wondering what bottles and regs people recemend I buy ?

Cheers