Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Automag ule body

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
Hi guys after discovering an old automag classic in the garage (given to me by family member and stuck out the way) I'm planing an egomag project

Looking to find myself a ule body for it and I was wondering does anyone know anywhere I may find one without looking at importing from the states

Just to be clear I am not buying now else I'd have posted in the wanted section, just wanted to ask around whilst I'm still figuring out the ego part of my egomag

Cheers,
Ben

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Be prepared to spend quite a bit on buying a 2nd hand ule body.The last one that sold on here fetched around £70 and was snapped-up very quickly

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
Yeah I'd realised they go pretty quick.

I'm thinking if I take my time with making I might come across one on here rather than having to buy from the states although I was considering getting a x-valve so it might be worth making it using the parts I have now and then replace the body and valve at a later date.

I've been reading @renie 's write up of his egomag build on pbnation, found it whilst looking at automag pics n wanted to give it a try

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Haven't any ule bodies im afraid but if you need any info feel free to ask

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
Thanks renie,

Just need to figure how to fit a solenoid and ram in the grip, in your thread I've been reading you used a trilogy sf noid, would that still be your noid of choice or would you recommend another?

Other than that just need to pick which grip I'll use, I've got two 2006 ego frames to choose from

Black or green.....

Cheers
Ben