Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

automag up to £150 to spend

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
right guys i am after an automag must be special i.e eclipse/smart parts splash kitted, pneumagged, level 10 or x-valved, post up what you got please guys, as per title i have £150 for the right one

gee tee this is you fault making me remember about my first;) ....God i miss her!!

renie

Mar 2, 2008
hit Dr Fingers up on here he has a lovely eclipse mag, not sure what he wants for it as there very sought after.
as for the others, your pay £150 fo a x-valve itself ;) and a pnuemag you'll looking at double :)

Last edited:

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
i think i have a broken in and tuned xvalve in my agd toolbox,(i have moved over to the cocker side now, just fancy a decent mag for a sentimental factor plus they they look shiny:p ) i was just using them as an example how ever i didnt know that pnuemags fetched that much may have to buy a sleeper mag frame from stateside and upgrade whatever i can get here

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
right guys i am after an automag must be special i.e eclipse/smart parts splash kitted, pneumagged, level 10 or x-valved, post up what you got please guys, as per title i have £150 for the right one

gee tee this is you fault making me remember about my first;) ....God i miss her!!
As Renie says I have one that is currently residing with Gee Tee. It is an Eclipse splashed one that has been running on CO2. As Renie says I am considering selling but can't post photos as it is with Gee Tee being rebuilt. Planning to sell Stateside where Eclipse splash holds a premium but may consider selling over here. Let me know if you want pictures when it is rebuilt.
Cheers
Rich