Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Awakening from cryogenic-sleep

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
Hi all,

Have been out of the game for the last 7 years - used to play a lot in what used to be the NSPL. Am keen to get back in, though I don't currently have any gear at all, except a box of reballs. Nothing to shoot them out of, mind, and everything's changed anyway...

I'm really keen to get a game in wherever I can, whether in training, or tourney, or whatever, but obviously am a bit hampered by no kit. I live in Bristol, but am mobile and can get anywhere. Cribbs is obviously one option - in fact they have a tourney this weekend that would have been ideal, but I'm away the last couple of weeks of August.

If anyone has any suggestions, that'd be great. If team training is a possibility and I could borrow a spare gat from someone, I'm more than happy to reimburse beer vouchers, etc. I'll start building up some kit, of course, but I'm just keen to get a game in when I can.

Am looking forward to catching up with some familiar faces from the SW, and some new ones.

Cheers

Reactions: Dangel

Dangel

Jan 24, 2013
Hi all,

Have been out of the game for the last 7 years - used to play a lot in what used to be the NSPL. Am keen to get back in, though I don't currently have any gear at all, except a box of reballs. Nothing to shoot them out of, mind, and everything's changed anyway...

I'm really keen to get a game in wherever I can, whether in training, or tourney, or whatever, but obviously am a bit hampered by no kit. I live in Bristol, but am mobile and can get anywhere. Cribbs is obviously one option - in fact they have a tourney this weekend that would have been ideal, but I'm away the last couple of weeks of August.

If anyone has any suggestions, that'd be great. If team training is a possibility and I could borrow a spare gat from someone, I'm more than happy to reimburse beer vouchers, etc. I'll start building up some kit, of course, but I'm just keen to get a game in when I can.

Am looking forward to catching up with some familiar faces from the SW, and some new ones.

Cheers
Great to have you back, I believe you are all shaky after the cryogenic sleep?;) I have few markers in all price reange and some spare kit, so let me know what you need:)

Reactions: Reptile Smile

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi all,

Cheers
Hey dude, if you're looking to get involved again then I'm also based out of Cribbs with my team Reading Entity. We have a small feeder team known as REC which is for anybody looking to get involved on a more casual basis, whether that's for training or tournaments, and if the potential is there, to play with our first team. You can drop us a line on the facebook page later on if you're interested.

Reactions: Reptile Smile

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
Thanks so much, Liam - just what I'm after! Will make contact via Facebook. Out of interest, do you know yet when you'll have any training dates in Sept at Cribbs?

Cheers

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Thanks so much, Liam - just what I'm after! Will make contact via Facebook. Out of interest, do you know yet when you'll have any training dates in Sept at Cribbs?

Cheers
Yep with cribbs cup on this weekend Entity will be reffing, but we are training all weekend on 6th/7th September. I'm unsure if this is open to REC or not as we will be prepping for cpps round 5 but I'll certainly find out!
unless @Dave284 knows?

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
Awesome. Thanks guys. Will look forward to it. Will amass as much gear as I can before then but I'm likely not to have a full set up by then - but will do what I can...

FWIW - Andy B and Chris Pelling both know me pretty well from 'back in the day'... Harry, too, though don't know if he'd remember me. Played him plenty of times when he was part of Bristol Recoil.