Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Axe leak when airing up

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Never known a leak out the front of the reg, maybe a seals gone inside? Id be contacting rob at justpaintball at this point. Bolter has more Experiance than me maybe he has some knowledge on the regs

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Try replacing the "O" ring at the base of the air Transfer tube and the Reg ? these take a bashing with the air directly going to them, and sometimes need changing. maybe it dropped out when you took it apart ?

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Thanks Bolter.
Forgive me if i'm just repeating whats already been said (I'v only quickly scanned the issue as I'v been off for a week).
My best guess without having it in front of me would be the solenoid seals inside the solenoid. They are really easy to sort and need no new parts.
You are welcome to send it in to me if you wish.

Reactions: Bolter
Oct 8, 2011
Hertfordshire
Update time! and hopefully for the last time!.

After changing the entire male transfer tube alone with O-rings, changing the tank O-ring and the small O-ring on the bottom of the female transfer tube the Axe seems to be back from the dead (for now)

Just a quick thanks to everybody for their patience, words of wisdom and help. In the end it was a great learning experience, so cheers again :)