The Home Of European Paintball

axe pro or vanquish 1.5 and y

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Vanquish 1.5 - Easy !!!!

Last year the Redskins were all shooting the Vanq 1.5. We had 9 of these guns and they all were amazing. These were all upgrades from our previous Axe's (which were all good) but the new Vanquish was a different gun.

This year we changed to the Vanquish 2.0. One of the team was unable to go for our Vanquish deal and went for an Axe Pro instead (He was a previous 1.5 owner) after using the Axe Pro he said it was still a good gun but wished he had gone for the new 2.0 or had kept his 1.5.

Like most things its personal choice - if you are ever at the SPL Bricketwood or the Formula 5's then come see us and you can have a go with a Vanquish 2.0.

Hope this helps.

:)

As a side note - I do have 2 Vanquish 1.5 for sale - One is the Wolf Grey and the other is Atomic Orange. If you fancy one we can always do a deal !!!

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Vanquish 1.5 - Easy !!!!

Last year the Redskins were all shooting the Vanq 1.5. We had 9 of these guns and they all were amazing. These were all upgrades from our previous Axe's (which were all good) but the new Vanquish was a different gun.

This year we changed to the Vanquish 2.0. One of the team was unable to go for our Vanquish deal and went for an Axe Pro instead (He was a previous 1.5 owner) after using the Axe Pro he said it was still a good gun but wished he had gone for the new 2.0 or had kept his 1.5.

Like most things its personal choice - if you are ever at the SPL Bricketwood or the Formula 5's then come see us and you can have a go with a Vanquish 2.0.

Hope this helps.

:)

As a side note - I do have 2 Vanquish 1.5 for sale - One is the Wolf Grey and the other is Atomic Orange. If you fancy one we can always do a deal !!!
thank you for that m8 ill think ill keep my 1.5 then