Asa 200psi

Dwell 8

Back cap for velocity

And it shot perfectly well

I then changed the settings as reccomened by boss

Back cap 1.5 turns

Dwell 4

Asa to adjust velocity

And it wouldn't fire a ball the bolt cycles fine but there isn't enough pressure to fire the balls down the barrel, I have a .685 insert in my freak kit and the balls bore to .683 if that helps

I changed the dwell all the way from 4 to 8 at .5 increments but the balls will not shoot, I get the odd snappy shot but I can only get the balls to fire on the stock settings, or more accurately Asa on about 200 and the adjust velocity 1.5 out dwell on 8

I tried new xsv Orings, cleaned and lubed the poppit and put a new battery can't seem to figure it out

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Luke, I did try a XSV bolt in my Axe with a Redline and to be honest I messed about with the settings and could not get the gun to run as smooth as with the stock bolt and settings. Changed it all back over and never had any further issues running as stock. I personally feel this is the best and have run like this since.

My two penneth.

Reactions: luke_bond

luke_bond

Nov 12, 2013
Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire
Luke, I did try a XSV bolt in my Axe with a Redline and to be honest I messed about with the settings and could not get the gun to run as smooth as with the stock bolt and settings. Changed it all back over and never had any further issues running as stock. I personally feel this is the best and have run like this since.

My two penneth.
Thanks for that @phil-boy, looks like in sending the bolt back to america lol,

I had a bossv2 in my mini and it made a huge difference but it doesn't seem to work the same on my
Axe, not sure if it has anything to do with it being he carbon fibre edition ...

Out of interest do you set your axes to 1.5 out then chrono from Asa? Or just set to 200 and chrono from back?